Virginia Beach Property Management
Let us manage your Virginia Beach rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Virginia Beach area.
"Why Would I Rent My Home To Someone Else?"
- Planning a temporary move from the area?
- Frustrated because your home has not sold?
- Need to avoid foreclosure?
- Want to build equity or cash for college funds or retirement?
Benefits of using Rental Home USA, LLC
- Pricing of monthly rent to market conditions.
- REIN/MLS advertising and national rental websites
- Tenant application screening and Employment check.
- Tenant credit check and background check
- Professionally written lease.
- Tenant security deposit escrow account.
- Rent collection.
- Direct deposit of rental proceeds in your bank account.
- Monthly rental accounting summary.
- Year-end accounting summary and IRS form 1099 owners can check their accounts online.
- All rentals in accordance with Landlord & Tenant Act.
- Maintenance advisory and preventative maintenance.
- Legal action taken for nonpayment of rent.
- Periodic in & out inspections of property.
- Master Property Manager as certified per the National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Personal Management of your home by Chuck, not other people!
- Tool chest of qualified and trusted repair contractors.
- Easy transition to selling your home upon your request.
Inquire About Our Services
MPM - Master Property Manager as certified by the National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Free consultation for home values, rental prices and portfolios
- 1031 Tax Deferred exchange transactions
- Investment seminars geared towards Real Estate and property management.
Our thorough evaluation process includes comparing similar properties and analyzing current rental market trends. We assess each properties condition and offer recommendations for needed repairs and updates to maximize your property's value. Owners receive monthly annul reports detailing all activities involving their property or they can access their accounts online.
After finding the right tenant, we prepare all the documentation, ensuring stringent legal compliance. We ensure that all the requirements of the lease are clearly explained to the tenants, verifying that the tenant has read and understood their obligation. Move-in conditions are documented and recommendations for proper care of the property are provided to tenants. Required accounting for security deposits are handled by Rental Homes USA, LLC at the end of the lease.
We will show your property and review tenant applications using a selective and detailed screening process to find the most qualified resident for your property.
Rental Homes USA, LLC provides owners with comprehensive financial information about their real estate investment. Our experience staff uses the latest computerized property management software that details revenue and expenses and allows you to simplify your tax return easily and accurately We provide monthly statements that are accurate, timely and complete. We offer bill paying services making owning rental property hassle-free.
Rental Homes USA, LLC staff regularly attends educational classes and pass on to our clients valuable information about asset protection, tenant retention strategies, tax minimization, investment expansion, 1031 exchanges etc.
We list our available properties on our and 9 other website which offers email response. Rental signs are placed at the property and a comprehensive list of all properties is available at our office.
Monitoring & Leasing Enforcement+
Tenants may make rental payments through automatic draft from their checking accounts or credit card. Leases are enforced through periodic inspection of the property evaluating cleanliness, safety, mechanical and structural components and damage to the property. Both owners and tenants are promptly notified of any concerns involving the property and tenants are back-charged for any damage they may incurred during their tenancy.
Our highly skilled technicians are available to take care of emergency needs around the clock as well as providing routine maintenance including plumbing, electrical and sheet rock repairs, painting, carpet and vinyl installation, landscaping, mowing and snow removal, etc. Whatever the maintenance task, requiring interior or exterior attention, we can handle it!.
Virginia Beach Area Information
The city is home to several points of interest in the historical, scientific, and visual/performing arts areas, and has become a popular tourist destination in recent years. The Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art features regularly changing exhibitions in a variety of media. Exhibitions feature painting, sculpture, photography, glass, video and other visual media from internationally acclaimed artists as well as artists of national and regional renown. MOCA was born from the annual Boardwalk Art Show, which began in 1952 and is now the museum's largest fundraiser. By operating at a national standard, MOCA received accreditation from the American Alliance of Museums in 2010. Source From Wikipedia