Suffolk Property Management
Let us manage your Suffolk rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Suffolk area.
"Why Would I Rent My Home To Someone Else?"
- Planning a temporary move from the area?
- Frustrated because your home has not sold?
- Need to avoid foreclosure?
- Want to build equity or cash for college funds or retirement?
Benefits of using Rental Home USA, LLC
- Pricing of monthly rent to market conditions.
- REIN/MLS advertising and national rental websites
- Tenant application screening and Employment check.
- Tenant credit check and background check
- Professionally written lease.
- Tenant security deposit escrow account.
- Rent collection.
- Direct deposit of rental proceeds in your bank account.
- Monthly rental accounting summary.
- Year-end accounting summary and IRS form 1099 owners can check their accounts online.
- All rentals in accordance with Landlord & Tenant Act.
- Maintenance advisory and preventative maintenance.
- Legal action taken for nonpayment of rent.
- Periodic in & out inspections of property.
- Master Property Manager as certified per the National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Personal Management of your home by Chuck, not other people!
- Tool chest of qualified and trusted repair contractors.
- Easy transition to selling your home upon your request.
Inquire About Our Services
MPM - Master Property Manager as certified by the National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Free consultation for home values, rental prices and portfolios
- 1031 Tax Deferred exchange transactions
- Investment seminars geared towards Real Estate and property management.
Our thorough evaluation process includes comparing similar properties and analyzing current rental market trends. We assess each properties condition and offer recommendations for needed repairs and updates to maximize your property's value. Owners receive monthly annul reports detailing all activities involving their property or they can access their accounts online.
After finding the right tenant, we prepare all the documentation, ensuring stringent legal compliance. We ensure that all the requirements of the lease are clearly explained to the tenants, verifying that the tenant has read and understood their obligation. Move-in conditions are documented and recommendations for proper care of the property are provided to tenants. Required accounting for security deposits are handled by Rental Homes USA, LLC at the end of the lease.
We will show your property and review tenant applications using a selective and detailed screening process to find the most qualified resident for your property.
Rental Homes USA, LLC provides owners with comprehensive financial information about their real estate investment. Our experience staff uses the latest computerized property management software that details revenue and expenses and allows you to simplify your tax return easily and accurately We provide monthly statements that are accurate, timely and complete. We offer bill paying services making owning rental property hassle-free.
Rental Homes USA, LLC staff regularly attends educational classes and pass on to our clients valuable information about asset protection, tenant retention strategies, tax minimization, investment expansion, 1031 exchanges etc.
We list our available properties on our and 9 other website which offers email response. Rental signs are placed at the property and a comprehensive list of all properties is available at our office.
Monitoring & Leasing Enforcement+
Tenants may make rental payments through automatic draft from their checking accounts or credit card. Leases are enforced through periodic inspection of the property evaluating cleanliness, safety, mechanical and structural components and damage to the property. Both owners and tenants are promptly notified of any concerns involving the property and tenants are back-charged for any damage they may incurred during their tenancy.
Our highly skilled technicians are available to take care of emergency needs around the clock as well as providing routine maintenance including plumbing, electrical and sheet rock repairs, painting, carpet and vinyl installation, landscaping, mowing and snow removal, etc. Whatever the maintenance task, requiring interior or exterior attention, we can handle it!.
Suffolk Area Information
Suffolk was founded by English colonists in 1742 as a port town on the Nansemond River in the Virginia Colony. Originally known as Constant's Warehouse, for John Constant, Suffolk was renamed after Royal Governor William Gooch's home of Suffolk, a county in East Anglia, England. Before European contact, indigenous American tribes lived in the region for thousands of years. At the time of English settlement, the Nansemond Indians lived along the river. In the early colonial years, the English cultivated tobacco as a commodity crop, but later turned to mixed farming. It became the county seat of Nansemond County in 1750.
Early in its history, Suffolk became a land transportation gateway to the areas east of it in South Hampton Roads. Before the American Civil War, both the Portsmouth and Roanoke Railroad and the Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad were built through Suffolk, early predecessors of 21st century Class 1 railroads operated by CSX Transportation and Norfolk Southern, respectively. Other railroads and later major highways followed after the war. Source From Wikipedia